The DIPUM3E Faculty Support Package is available only to faculty members who
have adopted the book for classroom use. Please complete the steps in A.
Include the following items in an email message to:
(type @ in place of ~at~ when sending mail)
The subject in your mail must be exactly: REQUEST FOR
FACULTY SUPPORT PACKAGE.
You can copy and paste the following topics onto most email programs.
1. The Serial Number, a 12-digit number. This number is inside
the front cover.
2. Your name.
[You will use this name to access online manuals.]
3. Your title.
4. Your institutional email address
[Download instructions will be sent to this address.
ALSO, this address will be coupled with your book serial number for
accessing the online manuals. Only current institutional email addresses (as
listed in your web page) are accepted]
5. A Password. [This password and your
email address will become your permanent credentials for accessing online
manuals. Please choose your password carefully. Changing it or your email
address will require that another application be submitted.]
6. Name of your department.
7. Name of your institution.
8. Departmental web page where you are shown as a faculty member.
9. Your country.
10. Name of your academic department chairperson.
11. The chairperson's email address (must be an
official, institutional email address).
12. The course number in which you are planning to use
13. Date when the course will start.
B. On average 3 days are required to process an application.
Incomplete forms take
much longer because they are returned for further processing.